Founder, Kristi Paton

Kristi HeadshotKRISTI PATON  

EDUCATION  |  B.A. in Business Administration (Finance & Operations and Supply Chain Management)

CLASS STANDING  |  Senior

MORE ABOUT CHRISTINE  |  As a child, I grew up around doctors in my family who told me time after time that they were great at what they did, but struggled to operate as business owners inside of their practices. Although I am not following in their footsteps to become a doctor, I do recognize the need for business inside of healthcare. My goal is to help close the gap between business and pre-med students by sharing business knowledge with the club while learning more about the healthcare industry from members and professionals. I view this club as an opportunity to build strong relationships with our members in a learning community as we  try to advance healthcare operations. If you are interested in talking about operations or finance inside of healthcare, please reach out to me – I would love to chat.

FUN FACT  |  I have a passion for hiking and music. I love new hiking buddies so if you know some good trails, reach out to me and let’s explore!