VP of Technology

TRISHA BHAUMIKtrisha - edited

EDUCATION  |  B.A. in Business Administration with concentrations in Finance and Information Systems

CLASS STANDING  |  Senior

MORE ABOUT TRISHA  |  Beginning in grade school, I was always on the pre-health track. I wanted to help implement advances in the medical industry to improve global health. However, after further exploring the medical field, I recognized the mismanagement and the inefficient methods of delivery in the healthcare industry. I decided to switch my focus to implementing business practices  in healthcare and helping improve the structure of the field.  When I found BLHC, I identified with the mission of the group because it helps create awareness of the possibilities that are available for students to incorporate business practices into the healthcare industry. These opportunities would allow them to use their business skills and knowledge to generate an impact on a global scale. As VP of technology this year, I encourage students to take advantage of the network that BLHC offers to bridge the gap between business and healthcare. Reach out to us via email and check out our events on this website!

FUN FACT  |  I went skydiving for my 18th birthday and loved it!