Founder, Daniel Masin

Daniel MasinDANIEL MASIN  

EDUCATION  |  Pre-med and B.A. in Finance, Minoring in Bioethics and Humanities

CLASS STANDING  |  Junior

MORE ABOUT DANIEL  |  I am extremely interested in health policy and its societal implications, as well as the fusion of business knowledge for use in healthcare. I’m also incredibly excited about the upcoming year and the potential of BLHC.  I recognize that there are a lot of students at UW like I used to be, who are interested in both business and healthcare/medicine, but do not currently possess the means to explore their interest and curiosity.  This club is geared towards both those in the Foster School of Business and those in the life sciences, but specifically, I see the club as a necessary supplement to the pre-medical track here.  Of the many physicians I’ve spoken with, without fail, each wishes that he had taken more business courses during his undergraduate years, or, at the least, possessed more business knowledge.  If there is anyone considering the pre-medicine track in addition to business, or just pre-med, please reach out and I would be happy to chat at some point!

RANDOM/FUN FACT | The place that I feel most at home is in the Florida countryside. Go Gators!