Founder, Brett Jaspers

Brett JaspersBRETT JASPERS  

EDUCATION  |  Neurobiology and minoring in Bioethics and Humanities

CLASS STANDING  |  Senior

MORE ABOUT BRETT  |   I’m from East Wenatchee, Washington and I have a strong interest in medicine and will be applying to medical schools this upcoming spring.  I work as a peer advisor for the Undergraduate Academic Affairs Office, and love to help students figure out what exactly it is they want to do with their time here at this awesome university.  I got involved with BLHC because I recognize that there is a change that needs to be made in our healthcare system, as it is tremendously inefficient and our nation is struggling to provide adequate care for its people.  This change will occur at the intersection between those with a business background, and those who were trained to practice medicine.  The sooner, and more effectively these two parties can develop a game plan and move forward, the better off our healthcare system will be.

FUN FACT  |  I really like aviation and am currently saving up for flight school and plan on obtaining my private pilots license sometime in the 1-year gap period between undergrad and medical school.