Auditions & Opportunities:
Get more information!
Rachel Perlot - Executive Director - email@example.com
Larkin Hubrig - Production Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
Jake Israel - Technical Director - email@example.com
Announcing the UTS 2015 - 2016 Season!
Neighborhood 3: Requisition of Doom
By Jennifer Haley - Directed by Michael Joseph Hanley
Oct 23rd - Nov 2nd
The Picture of Dorian Gray
By Oscar Wilde, Adapted by Neil Bartlett - Directed by Rachel Perlot
Nov 20th - Nov 23rd, Dec 3rd - Dec 7th
By David Henry Hwang - Directed by Eliza Wu
Jan 22nd - Feb 1st
By Joe Masteroff, Music and Lyrics by Kander & Ebb - Directed by Elizabeth Schiffler
Feb 26th - Mar 8th
On The Verge
By Eric Overmyer - Directed by Rosalind Phelps
May 28th - June 7th
Auditions: Yellow Face
By David Henry Hwang; directed by Eliza Wu
Auditions will be on October 15th and 16th from 6pm - 10pm (Wednesday/Thursday) in Room 303; callbacks will be held on October 17th from 6pm - 10pm
- Please come prepared with a monologue no longer than 3 minutes
- Sign-up sheets are NOW posted on the UTS announcement board in Hutchinson, across from the drinking fountain
- Yellow Face will rehearse in Hutchinson starting on October 21st; the show will run from January 16th - 26th 2015. There is NO rehearsal during Thanksgiving / Winter break.
NOTE: Yellow Face conflicts with The Picture of Dorian Gray (UTS), Sweet Charity (SoD), Twelfth Night (SoD), and Cabaret (UTS).
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with any questions!
Theatre Dangerously - March 7th
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to submit an act!
Click Here to learn more about UW's disability resources and services - thank you!
How to Donate to UTS
-Click HERE to Donate-
We're so glad you're interested in supporting us!
Donating money to UTS must be done through a fund set up by the School of Drama, which helps directly support the shows put on by undergrads in the Drama department!
When donating, please be sure you write in the "Comments" that your donation is for The Undergraduate Theater Society. If you have any questions about donating us, please contact us at email@example.com
Tickets will become available 3 weeks before each mainstage show.
How You Can Get Involved:
- Check out the UTS Newsletter for upcoming shows, events, opportunities and other news from UTS!
- Visit us on social media:
- Check out the UTS bulletin board in the lobby in Hutchinson Hall for more news of auditions, shows and events!
- Visit the Executive Board tab on our About UTS page to email one of us with any questions you may have!
Theater Dangerously - Nov. 22nd
Show us your talents - cool, creative, weird, whatever!
Only rules are no fire, no chainsaws - everything else is fair game
Look for info on sign-ups on the bulletin board in Hutchinson, and in upcoming UTS emails
email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and concerns!
New Works Festival 2015
May 23rd and May 24th
The New Works Festival is happening! Get ready for two kick-ass days of new theatre pieces written, directed, and performed by fellow UW students
Oh, and all showings are FREE
First set of shows - May 23rd at 2pm, May 24th at 7:30pm
Second set of shows - May 23rd at 7:30pm, May 24th at 2pm
Workshops for Spring 2015
Sign-ups for all workshops will be posted on the UTS board in Hutchinson Hall; you MUST sign up in person in order to get a spot, and space is limited!
- Stage Combat - Heidi Wolf
Thursday, April 30th, 4:30 - 6:30
- Approahces to Movement - Dylan Ward
Thursday, May 14th, 4:30 - 6:30
- Improv - The Collective
Friday, May 15th, 4:30 - 6:30
- Alterations and Theatre Costumes - Deborah Skorstad
Tuesday, May 26th, 4:30 - 6:00
sign-ups: coming soon
- Mime - Parker Kennedy
Tuesday, June 2nd, 4:30 - 6:30
sign-ups: coming soon