2018, AACF at the University of Washington made a video to creatively showcase what our vision, “Found >> Forward” is all about. Hope you enjoy and don’t forget to come over and make yourself at home at LG Wednesdays at 6:30PM.
The Mission of AACF is to reach into the university and collegiate community, primarily to those who are Asian Americans, with the life-changing message of Jesus Christ.
We are committed to making disciples by educating and equipping students in biblical foundations, Christian disciplines, and the development of spiritual gifts in order to prepare them for witness and service on the campus, in the local church, in the marketplace, and in world missions.
Statement of Faith:
The Asian American Christian Fellowship (AACF) as of division of JEMS, believes:
- That the Bible is God’s Word, written by men divinely and uniquely inspired by the Holy Spirit, and that it is the supreme and final authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- In One God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In Jesus Christ, the world’s only Savior; in His pre-existence, virgin birth, sinless life, vicarious death, burial, and bodily resurrection and personal return.
- In the Holy Spirit as a Person, indwelling and empowering the believer, convicting the unsaved and presenting the claims of Christ.
- That sinful man is lost and can be redeemed only by the death and shed blood of Christ upon the cross through the regeneration of the Holy Spirit.
- In the resurrection of the dead, the believer to life everlasting and the unbeliever to eternal condemnation.
- That the Church, the Body of Christ, is comprised of all who have accepted the redemption provided by Christ.