Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Important for all members: email lists

Most announcements of club activities are by the email lists ukc-all, ukc-ww or ukc-sea. When you joined the club, you should have been added to at least one of these, but often, errors are made either because your writing was ambiguous, or simply due to a typo. In that case you will get no club information!! This will seriously limit your participation.

Except in mid-winter, all members should expect to get at least a few messages from the club lists each month. If you joined the club recently, you should have got a "welcome" message automatically. If you are not getting any club email, you should contact me (remove spaces and generally make that into a real address) to add your address to the lists. Please do not ask to be added to the list if you are not a current club member.

Mike

4 Comments:

Blogger UW Kayak Club said...

Looks like I forgot to post my address for correction requests. It is: w a g e n at u.washington.edu

Again, remove the spaces and replace the word with the "at" symbol.

May 15, 2008 5:37 AM  
Blogger Kristina said...

Great article. It was helpful and very informative. Keep posting interesting matters here. Looking forward to it. Thanks and keep it up!
Citas en lĂ­nea

November 18, 2009 12:48 AM  
Blogger Kristina said...

The above writing was great. I will forward this to my friends online. Anyway,thanks for sharing this.
Cardiff Dating

December 20, 2009 12:44 AM  
Blogger Enola Gay said...

Thank You for the post. I love to read interesting post that has knowledge to impart.
Valentine's day movie

January 19, 2010 11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home