Now that the seniors have graduated, Gamma would like to recognize and congratulate our newest Alumni. Thank you for all you’ve done in your years as Actives!

AlexKegel
Alexander Kegel – Bachelor of Arts (French), Bachelor of Arts (International Studies with focuses on Foreign Policy, Security, and Diplomacy & Peace)

Alex is currently an International Visitor Program Assistant at the World Affairs Council.

“Of all the people I have met, you are the most recent.”

Ashlyn
Ashlyn Pisano

Brian
Brian Griffith – Bachelor of Science (Computer Science)

Brian is going to enjoy life! He also plans to work at Google, run a lot, and read tons of history.

“Thanks for the great memories, Gamma!”

Bridget
Bridget Karp – Bachelor of Science (Speech and Hearing Sciences)

Bridget plans to travel to Australia and attend graduate school.

Bryson
Bryson Good

Cameron
Cameron Parker

Carol
Carol Nishikawa – Bachelor of Science (Psychology), Education, Learning, and Society Minor, Music Minor

European International Submarine Races took place July 5-15. After that, she is planning to apply to EMT school and find a job directly helping people. She will also be the lesson Director for Husky Winter Sports Ski and Snowboard school this upcoming winter.

Caroline
Caroline Masters – Bachelor of Arts (English), Minor in Music

Caroline plans to get her Master’s in Teaching for secondary education.

“Thank you, Brothers!! You all are the most wonderful, caring, talented friends. Enjoy this next year!!”

Erica
Erica Hose

Hailey
Hayley Whitmore – Bachelor of Arts (Spanish), Music Minor

Jessica
Jessica White – Bachelor of Science (Chemistry)

Jessica is currently performing post-baccalaureate research in Catalysis before enrolling in a PhD program in California.

“Gamma will always be a dear part of my life, and I will always cherish being a brother of KKΨ.”

Joelle
Joëlle Blais – Bachelor of Science (Aquatic and Fishery Sciences), Marine Biology Minor, Quantitative Sciences Minor

Joëlle hopes to work at WDFW, US Fish and Wildlife, or a similar agency as she prepares to return to graduate school to pursue her master’s degree in the near future in fisheries-related research.

Matt
Matthew Braun – Bachelor of Science (Electrical Engineering)

“I was honored to serve as president. WDC was a blast. I’m looking to fill my life with fulfilling and challenging activities.”

Morgan
Morgan Butler – Bachelor of Arts (Interdisciplinary Visual Arts with focuses on Art, Design, & Architecture), Music Minor

Morgan is currently working in Social Media & Marketing for a Seattle-based Hospitality Company and plans on pursuing more opportunities in the field of Social Media, Graphic Design, or Teaching in the future.

“Being a Brother of Gamma has greatly opened my heart to others and expanded my network and horizons, and knowledge from serving as Webmaster has already proven useful in my current field. Thank you to the Alpha Zeta Class, Sheppard-Craig Family, and my many Brothers who have encouraged me to finish my undergraduate career strong.”

NickP
Nicholas Panebianco – Bachelor of Arts (Anthropology with focuses on
Global Health and Human Evolutionary Biology)

Nicholas plans to do work in LGBTQ Healthcare Management.

“Never forget how blessed you are. Look back at the experiences you’ve had and where you are today. Scary, but possibly in some really good ways. :)”

Ray
Raymond Kenworthy

Sam
Sam Svilar – Bachelor of Arts (Political Science), Bachelor of Arts (Law, Societies, and Justice)

After graduation, Sam plans to volunteer as a City Year Corps Member in the Seattle/King County region where he will provide service and mentorship to students in local under-resourced schools.

“While it took me a year to find it, Gamma has been my home at UW. When times were hard for me, and I had nowhere else to turn, Gamma was there for me. They were my rock, and they inspired me to accomplish everything I did during my time at UW and as an active Brother. I am forever grateful for everything Gamma has given to me and will continue to give those who come next. I leave the chapter knowing that it will continue to be the amazing place that it is, and that it will continue to be a home for those who seek it. Thank you for everything! AEA & MLITB”

Will
Will McMinn – Bachelor of Arts (Business Administration with focuses on Human Resources and Operations Management)

After graduation, Will plans to keep busy at work.

ZoeZoé Thomas – Bachelor of Arts (Classics)

Zoé graduated magna cum laude with departmental honors. She is now excavating in Greece and then traveling around the Mediterranean.

Categories: News