Recently, the theme for the Accent was “how have you changed since joining Kappa Kappa Psi or Tau Beta Sigma?” Below is what we came up with.

Accent Activity Cloud

In response to this month’s Accent I asked each active member to sum up in a minimum of 3 words or phrases ways in which they have changed since joining Kappa Kappa Psi and instead of trying to consolidate them all into a cohesive article I created the word cloud pictured above with the most common words being the biggest. I could not be happier with the result. To me the star represents all that our chapter strives to be – open, outgoing, service oriented, confident, accepting, willing, leaders, musical, providing opportunities for brothers, and loving. What I hope this star shows is that while our chapter tries to encompass these characteristics, the chapter as an entity does nothing – we as active members make the chapter what it is. We bring these ideals and values with us hoping to share them with each other and grow in them as brothers. Personally, I can say that I would agree with any of the words that came up. I think I can speak for the Gamma chapter when I say that we are most definitely better as a result of joining this amazing organization.

Categories: Gamma Gossip