Student Professional Awareness Conference
The University of Washington HKN/IEEE student branch will be hosting the annual Student Professional Awareness Conference (SPAC) on Wednesday, April 9th! This event provides companies with an opportunity to network with a variety of electrical engineering students while enjoying a catered dinner.
Students: While here, you will get a chance to receive insider knowledge about the job application process, the state of the industry and a chance to improve your personal networking and communication skills. In addition, there will be free prizes.
Business casual attire recommended.
Date: Wednesday, April 9, 2014
Time: 5:00 - 8:00pm
Location: Kane Hall, Walker-Ames Room
Complete the following steps to register for SPAC 2014:
- CLICK HERE to register for SPAC 2014 as a student.
- Registration is only $5 per student - All funds go toward raffle prizes. Click the “Pay Now” button below to complete your registration
- Print and bring your PayPal payment confirmation as your entry ticket to SPAC 2014. (Can be printed immediately after PayPal payment or printed from the confirmation email sent to the email address you provide to PayPal.)
- CLICK HERE to submit your resume to the SPAC 2014 Resume Book via your Engineering Co-op & Internship Account.
- Log in to your account & fill out your profile information
- Follow the “RESUME BOOK Instructions” on the account home screen & submit your resume to the “SPAC 2014 Resume Book”
“Last year I had the opportunity to attend UW IEEE’s SPAC. The keynote speech delivered by the former IEEE president conveyed vital tools and advice for any engineer going on to grad school or industry.” -Joe M.
“Last year’s IEEE SPAC was AWESOME! I had the opportunity to network and learn about the hiring process’ of Fortune 500 companies like T-Mobile, Boeing, Intel, and more.” -Marcus B., RM&S Engineer - United Technologies