The Climbing Club

at the University of Washington
It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:18 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Squamish in August!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:26 am 
UW Climber

Hey all,

This is my first trip post. I don't know many people in the club (only been on 2 trips since joining last fall), but figured this would be a good place to advertise this trip!

My housemate and I are planning on heading to Squamish, BC to climb over the weekend of August 18th-21st. Dates and times are flexible but our original plan is to leave after work on Thursday the 18th and return to Seattle on Sunday the 21st. Since it's a bit of a drive and an awesome place to climb we figured it would be fun to find others to split the cost of gas and partake in general climbing revelry.

There are two spots in the car for anyone who wants to ride up. We are planning on car camping (maybe at the base of the chief?)
If there are two experienced climbers who want to do their own thing were happy to just share the ride up and back. If there are less experienced and/or just one person interested we have the gear (ropes, racks, etc.) necessary to accommodate a third climbing with us (must have own personal gear though; harness, shoes, etc.).

Send me an email at jessebillingham@yahoo.com if you’re interested or have any questions.
Cheers,
Jesse