|The Climbing Club
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Nelson Di Paolo [ Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:21 pm ]|
|Post subject:||12/11/10 Snoqualmie?|
I'd like to go touring somewhere, but avy danger seems to go higher with a warm front on Sat afternoon. If you know of a good safe option, I'm in.....
I paid for the season at Snoqualmie, so I'm stuck with them (sorry, Ian!) , good thing is they are opening Sat until 10p, so if someone wants to carpool there, I'l be driving Sat am (if no touring option, Friday ~5p deadline for decision...), can take 3...
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group