[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4770: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4774: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Climbing Club • View topic - Spring Vantage Trip 4/11-12/09

The Climbing Club

at the University of Washington
It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:33 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:15 pm 
UW Climber

I want to go

1. I have a car that can seat 4 but would much rather go with someone if possible

2. I have a tent

3. I dont have ropes or draws

4. I can leave friday night and need to be back saturday night

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:59 am 
UW Climber

1. I can drive, but don't have to... Haha
2. I have a tent.
3. No rope, no draws.
4. I can only stay till Saturday night (anytime), but can leave either Friday after 4 pm or Saturday morning.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:20 am 
UW Climber

I'm definitely going

1. I need a ride
2. I have a tent
3. Don't have a rope and/or draws
4. I can leave Friday and come back Sunday

Also, does anybody have an extra harness (size M) that I can borrow? I would really appreciate it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:08 am 
UW Climber

I'll come just for the day on Saturday. I have at least the minimal gear. I'll update my post with more info once I find out which of our gear Brian's planning on using elsewhere.
Edit 4/10: I'll be heading out with Brian & Jim Prager, just for the day on Saturday. We'll bring at least one rope, a set of draws, and other assorted gear.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:31 am 
UW Climber

Hi,

I am new to the club, but I am very interested in getting involved with the climbing club and going on the Vantage Trip.

1. I do not have a car, so I am looking to carpool
2. I have one 2-person tent
3. I do not have ropes or draws
4. I can only go for a Saturday outing (looking to head out early Sat. and come back that same evening)

Thanks!

Jenny

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:56 pm 
UW Climber

I will be heading over with Mason on Friday afternoon (departing around 3ish) and returning Saturday evening-ish. We have (1-2) seats to offer towards a carpool.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:23 pm 
UW Climber

hi!

1. i'm going, and bringing a friend from the climbing center.
i'd like to leave early saturday morning and come back saturday night.
i have a car and can seat 2 more comfortably - interested in hitching a ride over with others or sharing the driving in my car.

2. i have a rope (brand new, so it needs some prep), 2 slings, and four locking carabiners, but no quickdraws.

Last edited by Helen Gribble on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:47 pm 
UW Climber

I'd like to come.

1. I have a car and can take 3 passenger, but slightly prefer not to drive.
2. N/A
3. Have rope, rack, and draws.
4. Looking for Saturday only.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:34 pm 
UW Climber

I and my girlfriend Mélanie would like to come.
1. We don't have a car but can drive
2. We have a tent
3. We've got all the climbing gear for the two of us
4. We would like to leave Saturday morning and depending on the weather and available carpool, we might stay Sunday too.
Anyway, it seems that many people are going to this trip but I'm not really clear who is going with who right now.

Aaron, have you filled you car ? What about you Jonathan ?
I'll get in touch with you tommorow (Friday) if I don't get an awswer until then.

Sylvain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:41 pm 
UW Climber

I'd like to go!

I would like to only go up Saturday, leaving really early and coming back late, and I do not have a car. I could also leave after 7pm on Friday coming back Saturday night, but I do not have a tent.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:05 am 
UW Climber

I'm not sure how carpools are being organized but if you want to leave Friday around 3/4 please call me 206 769 1616. We are leaving Saturday evening-ish

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:28 am 
Raging Alpoholic

I'll have the carpool list up shortly (~9am), so keep checking this post.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:51 am 
Raging Alpoholic

The original post has been edited to include more info on the trip and a carpool list.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:13 am 
UW Climber

Hey I just wanted to let you guys know that as of Tuesday there are no porta-potties to be found. Maybe they're replacing them but we saw the last one get dragged away on a truck Tuesday afternoon.

Also, when picking campsites, check for broken glass first--it's all over the place.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:21 am 
UW Climber

Somewhat late, sorry. If you're willing to update your list, again, I'd like to go from Saturday morning till Sunday, being back not too late (let's say before 8).

* I have a car (looks like there are enough cars already, though)
* I have rack and rope.
* I have a two-person tent.
* Time: Sat morning - Sun (in Seattle before 8pm)