We have various opportunities for students to get involved, volunteering is an essential part of our conference. All volunteers must attend an orientation.
- Preconference Help: We will need students who help out a day or two before the conference in printing and packaging student resource folders and agendas.
- Morning Set Up: We will need students who help the morning of the conference to set up workshop rooms at the University of Washington Seattle.
- Conference Greeters: We will need students at the parking lots at UW Seattle to guide and welcome attendees.
- Conference Registration: We will need students who help with registration at the UW HUB.
- Conference Family Center: We will need to volunteer at the child center throughout the day. Children will be over 5 years of age.
- Conference Guides: We will need volunteers who guide student and educators from the UW HUB to the workshop rooms after the registration and keynote welcoming. After the workshops have begun, we will need guides in each workshop room to help attendees get to where they need to be.
- Workshop Assistants: We will need students who assist presenters while workshops are happening.
- Breakfast/Lunch Caterers: We will need students who help with the set up of breakfast and lunch.
- Evening Tear down: Finally, we will need students who can help clean up and tear down after all attendees have left.
If you are interested in volunteering for the conference please fill out the following here.
More information coming soon!