As part of the conference and to pay for the cost of students, we are hosting a resource fair, which will take place during from 12:00pm to 2:00pm.
We would love to have your organization to set up a table! We are looking for dedicated organizations that offer resources for undocumented communities and their allies.
Early Bird Deadline: January 1st, 2018
Regular Registration Deadline: February 1st, 2018
(Processing fees may apply)
University / Community College / Vocational School
Early Bird: $200.00 USD
Regular Registration: $250.00 USD
Businesses / Companies
Early Bird: $150.00 USD
Regular Registration: $200.00 USD
Non Profit Organizations / Community organizations
Early Bird: $100.00 USD
Regular Registration: $125.00 USD
Please register on the link below!
*** Please keep a copy of your receipt. No onsite registration, space is limited!
Beyond HB 1079 Resource Fair General Info and Schedule
- Location: Yakima Valley Community College
- Student/Educator/Family Count: 400
- Set up Time: Anytime after 10:30 AM- If you will need assistance carrying materials, setting up; please let us know no later than Monday, February 19
Start Time: 11:30 AM
End Time: 1:00 PM
- Table Size: One, 3’x6’ display table
- Table Placement: Will be clearly marked on the tables.
*All registration fees go towards making this conference possible and providing scholarships for students.