Are you interested in sharing your knowledge with the rest of the student body? Have you attended any conferences or taken an interesting or worthwhile class outside of the department? Would you care to review books or nearby bars for us? We are interested in your contribution! Anecdotes, articles, poems, art work and more! We encourage all submissions relevant to students at the iSchool. Please email all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submissions are preferred as a Microsoft Word document.
- We may want to use your picture, if you have one in the iSchool student directory, to accompany your submission in the Silverfish. Please let us know if you do not want us to use your picture.
- If you have a graphic you would like to accompany your submission, email it along with your submission as a separate attachment. You may submit as many graphics as you want, but we reserve the right to edit your submissions due to design issues.
To save your fellow students time, please follow the format below:
<a href=”http://www.rockstarlibrarian.com”>RockStar Librarian</a>
Your submission: The <a href=”http://www.rockstarlibrarian.com”>Rock Star Librarian</a> is an excellent source of alternative news for the information professional.
How it will look: The Rock Star Librarian is an excellent source of alternative news for the information professional.
- A general spell check will speed the editing process and our production time.
- Articles should be 500 to 1,000 words in length. We will accept longer articles on a case by case basis. Papers that were written for class should be less than 2,500 words.
- Have fun!