In the February issue, we have an extra-special ROMANCE issue coming, just in time for Valentine's day. Have a story about librarians and love? Send it to us!
Coming up… in March we are planning a special feature on the new downtown Seattle Public Library (SPL). We are currently looking for submissions dealing with SPL specifically or with public libraries in general. If you:
- Have worked or volunteered at SPL
- Have a strong opinion about the building (one way or the other)
- Have done research on SPL
- Can get an interview with Deborah Jacobs
- Or have other ideas for stories…
Please contact the editors at email@example.com! The deadline will be around the beginning of winter quarter; contact the editors for more details.
In an iSchool Student group? Submit events for posting at: