The fourth general meeting will be Tuesday, November 12, 2013 in Savery 260 from 6:00 PM to 7:15 PM. It will feature a number of speakings from various majors/minors and premed advising.
The fifth general meeting will be Tuesday, November 19, 2013 in Gowen 201* from 6:00 PM to 7:15 PM. *Note that we will have two general meeting back to back and that there is a room change!
The Officer Mentor Program is underway! We have reopened the catalyst survey for those still interested in having an officer mentor: https://catalyst.uw.edu/webq/survey/jackmo/217942.
The Medical Student Mentor Program is underway! We have opened a catalyst survey for those interested in having a medical student mentor: https://catalyst.uw.edu/webq/survey/jackmo/218848.
If you want to check your attendance for AED events, you can find the spreadsheet here: http://tinyurl.com/AEDattendance.
Be sure to go to our events page to check out a list of available events and volunteer opportunities!
Alpha Epsilon Delta is the National Health Preprofessional Honor Society dedicated to the encouragement and recognition of excellence in preprofessional health scholarship, including medicine, dentistry, veterinary, and others. The Society welcomes ALL students engaged in the pursuit of a professional healthcare career. AED offers opportunities for intellectual and professional development, provides a forum for students with common interests, and extends a program of service to benefit the college/university community.
Alpha Epsilon Delta is affiliated with the American Association for the Advancement of Science and is a member of the Association of College Honor Societies.
Learn more about Alpha Epsilon Delta here.
Get Involved with AED
Also of Interest
- Looking for advice? AED offers a medical school mentor program
- AED members receive $100 off Princeton Review MCAT courses
- A prehealth advisor (like AED chapter advisor Heather Clineschmidt) can be extremely valuable. UW has excellent prehealth advising.
- Health related volunteering is something on every premed's radar. Check out some of AED's suggested volunteering locations.
- Looking to meet with an officer? AED officers will be available throughout the week. See what time works for you.